IMPORTANT: VAWA – SASP Program Extension Period Instruction Packet(s)
October 3, 2022
VAWA & SASP Subgrantees,
As anticipated, attached are the following documents:
1. VAWA Program Extension Instructions Packet
2. SASP Program Extension Instructions Packet
Please review the instructions packet(s) carefully and make note of each deadline. Review the instruction packet before you submit a question. The packet should answer most of your questions. For your convenience, find below the extension sequence of events – timeline:
Extension Sequence of Events – Timeline
|1.||Release Instructions Packet||UOVC||10/3/2022|
|3.||Questions/Technical Support||Applicants||Ends 11/25/2022|
|4.||Submission of Extension Packet||Applicant||12/1/2022, 4:00 pm|
|5.||Review and Approval of Extension||UOVC & Applicants||12/1/2022 – 12/30/2022|
|6.||Grant Extension Period Begins||UOVC||1/1/2023|
|7.||2022 Close-out Process||UOVC & Applicants||1/1/2023 – 1/31/2023|
|8.||Initiate Extension in GMS||UOVC||1/1/2023 – 1/31/2023|
|9.||Final Executed Extension Contract||UOVC||1/31/2023|
1. Make sure to register for the online training webinar scheduled 10/18/22. The link to register is included in the instructions packet.
2. If you have questions regarding the extension, please submit them on the google form link. The link is provided in the instructions packet.
3. All extension-related documents can be found on the UOVC website: https://crimevictim.utah.gov/grants/grant-solicitations/
Lastly, please feel free to send this email to anyone in your agency, who is affiliated with the grant, that may or may not be on my VAWA and SASP emailing list.
VAWA & SASP Grants Program Manager
Utah Office for Victims of Crime